Tuesday, November 9, 2010

My Wedding Dress Has Arrived!

After 47 emails between the Chinese dress company and me, my dress is finally here! It is better than I expected it to be. I am sure glad I asked for pictures of the finished dress. I had all the problems fixed before it left the factory. They extended the train by 2 times what they originally made. It was very well made and the fabric...although not as heavy as the high end ones at the bridal store ...it was not a major difference and they looked the same. I do need the top fitted just a little more other than that it is perfect.  Heck $200 shipped and I received an extra petticoat..  I am one happy bride :)



The dress before they altered picture taken with out a petticoat. It still looks good to me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment