Saturday, September 4, 2010

SaveThe Date: Project Begins


Well it is time to get my butt in gear! My wonderful Aunt Jo has gathered together all the names and addressees of the family. Isn't she awesome? I am waiting on Eamon's half. So...Now what? Save the date time! I have a lot of family that lives out of state. I guess the trend is to give people more notice. I'm cool with that.

I looked for a reasonable diy invitations and came across oodles of options. Lots of great temples are free. We have chosen this free temple from empapers.com. It is a full black and white kit and did I mention it is  free? I found a download from weddingchicks.com where you can customize the colors as well as having matching RSVP cards. I just need to print them on card stock and mail them out.

Instructional video: From Wendy Dahl at dahl wedding company






Other contenders in the diy invitation race:


Crown invitation set by Etsy user Camille Chun. Click to view shop.

 Download at weddingchicks.com



Rose invitations and many more choices can be downloaded at downloadandprint.com



Celtic invitation set download at pashweddings.com


No comments:

Post a Comment